The Med-Peds Curriculum Committee is charged with:
- Compiling and disseminating useful curricular tools to be shared within the MPPDA membership.
- Continuing to develop an organized clearinghouse of materials that can be adapted for program use.
- Keeping a list of active committee members for yearly submission to Executive Committee for documentation of participation.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly reports to the Executive Committee.
- Participation in the Curriculum Committee Meeting at the National MPPDA Meeting yearly.
The 2014 MPPDA Curriculum Committee members are:
Andy Brinn, MD East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
Alex Djuricich, MD Indiana University
Susan Hata, MD MGH/Harvard
Grace Hundley, MD University of South Alabama
Sara Lamb, MD University of Utah
John McCormick, MD University of South Florida
Suzanne McLaughlin, MD Brown University
Henry Ng, MD Cleveland Metrohealth
Jennifer O’Toole, MD University of Cincinnati
Namita Sachdev, MD University of Michigan
Jaideep Talwalkar, MD Yale University
Oana Tomescu, MD University of Pennsylvania
If you would like to join the Curriculum Committee, please contact committee chair, Mike Aylward for more information.